Version 0.2a5 is available. It is still not 0.2 mostly because of lack of documentation and developers' feedback. Nevertheless the activity of documenting things has begun and we have got a sketch of the developer's guide
with a few nice UML diagrams!
Though I'm the main contributor to the Pycoon project, I don't have free time needed to implement all the ideas we have (all that puzzle-like extensible and declarative WSGI-based XML pipelines component framework stuff), because I'm working hard at my current projects now.
So, we need your feedback! Please send your comments to our pycoon-users group
or to the issue tracker
. Also we are looking forward to getting new contributors to the project.
Major changes in this release:
- Created basic framework for adding samples
- Added support for customizable
- Created some static and dynamic UML diagrams for developers
- Added HTTP redirect support via
- Added If-Modified-Since HTTP header support to ResourceReader
- Added fmt_textile built-in block
- Added mgmt_statusgen built-in block
- Minor enhancements and bugfixes (#20, #21, #22 and others)